Friday 6 March 2020

Education is the way to success; human rights are the key on process

Life itself is a journey with many challenges to overcome, with many experiences to learn from and with many adventures to encounter. Journeys allow us to grow, to be tough and consider life as a beautiful thing ever. Experiences and difficulties help us to look at life from a different perspective and to become who we are today. Rights are legal, social, or ethical principles of freedom or entitlement. Basic human rights include the right to life, right to fair trial, personal security, right to own property, right to education and so on. Education is the most important thing in man life, it makes sense, and it change a person. Everyone deserves a freedom, everyone do deserves right and each one must do it right.

All of us known that life was never been easy. Each day had passed and all the feelings feel surreal. Memories of mine were still vivid and clear. School was my first love way back then. Laughter and joy fills my empty heart especially my mind with the learnings and journey. How could education be this powerful? It is truly the key to success  and the way to change the world. In order to perform effectively and produce great possibility, we should first have the rights we deserve to make it happen.

It was five o'clock in the morning and I was getting ready for my first day being a student in kindergarten. I'm so excited for my teacher, classmates, and surroundings. The typical mindset of a kid. As I carry my bag, I stepped out in our house, ready to leave for school. My school was only few blocks away so I prefer to walk. Everyday was the same, in each day I always learn something. My parents were always there, supporting and working hard to give me the best and the right to be educated. Days had passed and so my age and grade level in school. My dad has been diagnosed in having a coronary artery disease and yet they still let me go to school even sometimes, problems are everywhere. It's been years and all I recall is the rights had been given to me in education since day first. I'm beyond grateful for what I've ever had in my childhood school memories. My parents and school's staff deserve a hundreds of 'thank you' for the privilege they allow me to receive. I believe that education will be the guiding path for us to achieve things and to fight something not aligned with the right things.

Education is a fundamental human right and essential for the exercise of all other human rights. Each human deserves rights not only in education but in general. Let education be the tool to know the truth and to serve what is right.

1 comment: